The Information Website http://pecunovus.com (hereinafter, referred to as the “Information Website”) provides information and material of a general nature. You are not authorized and nor should you rely on this Information Website for legal advice, business advice, or advice of any kind. You act at your own risk in reliance on the contents of this Information Website. Should you make a decision to act or not act you should contact a licensed attorney in the relevant jurisdiction in which you want or need help. In no way are the owners of, or contributors to, this Information Website responsible for the actions, decisions, or other behavior taken or not taken by you in reliance upon this Information Website.
This Information Website may contain translations of the English version of the content available on this Information Website. These translations are provided only as a convenience. In the event of any conflict between the English language version and the translated version, the English language version shall take precedence. If you notice any inconsistency please contact the Pecu Novus website administrators.
3. Risks related to the use of Pecu Novus
This Information Website and the parties that maintain it will not be responsible for any losses, damages or claims arising from events falling within the scope of the following five categories:
(1) Mistakes made by the user of any Pecu Novus-related software or service, e.g., forgotten passwords, payments sent to wrong Pecu Novus addresses, and accidental deletion of wallets.
(2) Software problems of the Website and/or any Pecu Novus-related software or service, e.g., corrupted wallet file, incorrectly constructed transactions, unsafe cryptographic libraries, malware affecting the Website and/or any Pecu Novus-related software or service.
(3) Technical failures in the hardware of the user of any Pecu Novus-related software or service, e.g., data loss due to a faulty or damaged storage device.
(4) Security problems experienced by the user of any Pecu Novus-related software or service, e.g., unauthorized access to users’ wallets and/or accounts.
(5) Actions or inactions of third parties and/or events experienced by third parties, e.g., bankruptcy of service providers, information security attacks on service providers, and fraud conducted by third parties.
4. Investment risks
The investment in PECU Coins can lead to loss of money over short or even long periods. The investors in PECU Coins should expect prices to have large range fluctuations. The information published on this Information Website cannot guarantee that the investors in PECU Coins would not lose money.
5. Compliance with tax obligations
The users of this Information Website are solely responsible to determinate what, if any, taxes apply to their Pecu Novus transactions. The owners of, or contributors to, this Information Website are NOT responsible for determining the taxes that apply to Pecu Novus transactions.
6. This Information Website does not store, send, or receive PECU Coins
This Information Website does not store, send or receive PECU Coins. This is because PECU Coins exist only by virtue of the ownership record maintained on the Pecu Novus Network. Any transfer of title in PECU Coins occurs within the Pecu Novus Network and their associated terminals, and not on this Information Website.
7. No warranties
This Information Website is provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind regarding this Information Website and/or any content, data, materials and/or services provided on this Information Website.
8. Limitation of liability
Unless otherwise required by law, in no event shall the owners of, or contributors to, this Information Website be liable for any damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Information Website.
The user of this Information Website agrees to arbitrate any dispute arising from or in connection with this Information Website or this disclaimer, except for disputes related to copyrights, logos, trademarks, trade names, trade secrets or patents.
10. Last amendment
This disclaimer was amended for the last time on December 26, 2021.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.